Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"the day when I broke the news first of Spanish news icon Jesus Javier

It all began March 19 2012 at 7:57PM when I saw a tweet from Karen Rios who used to work for Canal 62 Estrella TV and Televisa and now works in TV Azteca in Mexico and she tweet at that time and she wrote we understand the late Spanish news icon Jesus Javier has pass away and I said I will the DJ David newsroom is working to confirm if the fromer Estrella TV and fromer Spanish mothership KMEX anchor Jesus Javier has died and it took me about ten minutes ago to work on and me and DJ David newsroom we check it and it was easy to confirm and he did pass away and I confirm it exclusively on my twitter.com/DZfunny971 and twitter when nuts especially when I tweet about the timeline of Jesus Javier and I will never forget on that day because I broke it first exclusively and first time ever I broke a breaking news first and #DEPJesusJavier!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home