Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"Stop protesting about Metro & transpotation"

My point of view of all this protesters protesting about Metro services cuts and transit agenics number one Metro los angeles said they try to avoid budget cuts and my reaction is well I degree on that point but I don’t degree is they take off my favorive routes and along with people rights who take these routes from Metro and if we didn’t have these cuts then Metro will have all their routes along with rapid lines 740, 730, 714, 711, but instead they are gone and people stop protesting about Metro and their routes and problems that will not bring back the routes or the budget and also Metro said if you problem to report about the driver or the route you write down the driver number of the bus and the route and the city and the bus number and one more thing whenever there a route service cut by a transit agency like Metro or Montebello bus lines or Torrance transit or Pasadena Arts it will happen and I know I don’t like it but we need to avoid the budget!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home